Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Life

Life is good. It is like having waffle with my favorite honey top-on on a sunny morning. It is like having to share that precious moment with your wife and children, bonding in a perfect harmony of quality time, at your favorite beach.

Reflecting on something that happened to me in March this year, I have thought when I was going crazy one month before I had to accept the Voluntary Separation Scheme (VSS) offered by Titan Chemicals Corp Bhd, the most arrogant company I have worked with in my entire 25 years'career. I thought it was unfair for the company to force people in Titan to accept the VSS by closing down certain important and vital operations. What I discovered months after that was that the management closed these departments, including mine at Govt relations, with the purpose of getting rid of the heads. After getting rid of these people, the management actually resurrected and re-create the departments with different people helming them. It appeared that the people they got rid were aligned to Thomas Grehl, who employed these leaders earlier. Yours truly was included, of course.

I was angry at first but I thought I should be thankful as there was "hikmah" (blessings in disguise) on how ways turned out to be. Well, life has to go on, just like show biz. I think if we look at life deep enough, whatever that is happening to you and me is just merely temporary. Nothing stays up forever and nothing stays down rotten and trodden forever, too.

Think about it...

No comments: